To see our photograph policy, please CLICK here: WBCPC Photograph policy Read Only
The “Community Church” (a Protestant inter-denominational summer House of Worship)founded in 1922, is seen here in 1964, relocating from its original site at the mouth of the Nottawasaga River to 208 Mosley St.
The “Community Church” in the 1960’s – 70’s at 208 Mosley St., after a major 1965 fire, but before wheelchair accessibility.
A current (2010) photo of the church, now known as the “Wasaga Beach Community Presbyterian Church” since establishment in 1997 (with wheelchair accessibility).
Our Sanctuary – 2010
“CREATIVE HANDS GROUP” PRODUCTS
“Creative hands” at work
“Sleeping mats” (made from plastic milk bags)
A major shipment was sent to Honduras in 2014
“Chemo Hats” – A RECENT PROJECT – Gilda’s House in Barrie, Ontario is a regular recipient of these hats for cancer patients.
A recent shipment of various products to India
Want to learn more about this talented group? Check out our NEWS page on the website MENU.
Note: Content of this page is current as at May 28, 2014